Thursday, September 23, 2010

A week so good, I can't stand for you to miss it...

The drugstore sales this week are so good that I just have to post about them because there is a sale for everyone and just about everything. Now I don't have a CVS near me (or even in my state, grrr) But most people do, so I'm posting those too.
Walgreens
All Revlon Cosmetics: 40% off
All Maybelline Cosmetics: 40%
All L'Oreal Cosmetics: BOGO1/2OFF
All CoverGirl Cosmetics: BOGO1/2OFF
All Sally Hansen nail products (nail color and treatments): BOGO1/2OFF
Select Fragrances: BOGOFREE
Revlon hair appliances: 50% off
L'Oreal moisturizers: $5.00 off
Samy haircare: BOGOFREE
All Dial soaps (body wash, hand soap, bar soap): BOGOFREE
Tone Body Wash: $2.99
Carmex Healing Lotion and Healing Hand Cream: $4.99
Rite Aid:
CoverGirl face and lip cosmetics (excludes Simply Ageless and Clean Makeup): BOGOFREE
All L'Oreal Cosmetics: BOGO1/2OFF
All Sally Hansen and Borghese Nail Enamel: BOGOFREE
All NYC Cosmetics: BOGOFREE
All Neutrogena face and eye cosmetics: 40% off
All Neutrogena bath and skincare: 40% off
Almay foundation, powder, and blush: $8.99
All Sally Hansen Carmindy Cosmetics: BOGO1/2OFF
All Dial and Coast bath bars, Dial hand soap, Tone bath bars, Pure & Natural bath bars, liquid soap and body wash: BOGOFREE
CVS:
All L'Oreal Cosmetics: BOGO1/2OFF
CoverGirl Exact Eyelights, LineExact, Liquiline Blast Eyeliner, LashBlast, Lash Exact, VolumeExact, Exact Eyelights Shadow and Smoky ShadowBlast: $7.00
All L'Oreal Cosmetics: BOGO1/2OFF
Maybelline foundation, powder, blush, and concealer: 30% off
All Milani Cosmetics: BOGO1/2OFF
Revlon Super Lustrous, Moon Drops, Color Burst and Double Twist Mascara: $6.99
I'm planning on going to both Walgreens and Rite Aid this Saturday.
At Walgreens I am going to look at the Maybelline (Which I have two $2.00 off coupons for) and Revlon Cosmetics, Revlon hair appliances, the fragrances, Samy Haircare, and Dial soap.
At Rite Aid I plan on picking up CoverGirl (Which I have two $2.00 off coupons for), Sally Hansen&Borghese Nail Polish, NYC cosmetics, Neutrogena face cosmetics (Which I have one $3.00 off coupon for).
Great sales like this don't come along very often, so I totally recommend stopping by your local drugstore.
Have you already hit up these sales? What did you get? Did you see any sales that have caught your interest? Let me know if you end up getting anything, I'd love to hear what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment