Monday, September 20, 2010

TAG: What's in my bag

So I realize this kind of thing usually works better as an actual video but I love seeing what's in other girls purses so I decided to give this a shot!

These are just the things I try to keep in my purse on a daily basis, sometimes when I switch purses not everything gets transferred or things get taken out and not put back for a few days, but this is what was in my purse today...

Purse I'm currently using

Grey-ish taupe slouchy handbag with faux snakeskin/leather, stud, rhinestone detailing. (Oh and of course, the big crown!) It has 1 outside zipper pocket and 1 inside zipper pocket. There are also 2 open pockets along the inside.

(Left to Right) Contact solution and case, Excedrin extra strength, and lotion, currently my new Candies sweet.floral.fresh.

1.My Candies makeup bag!

2. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color quad in Butternut

3. Wet n Wild Mega Eyes trio in.. Ahh the name has rubbed off and it's not on their website anymore. So I will describe it. The top color is a light green. The middle shade is a deep forest green. The bottom is a bronze with a tinge of green.

4. E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Raisin

5. E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry

6. E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips

7. CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder foundation in 615 natural ivory

8. E.L.F. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo in black

9. E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in black


Nivea Kiss of Smoothness chapstick and My Glasses!
I have 2 chapsticks because one is almost gone and I don't want to be left without any when I finally finish it.

I love to make lists, especially on my Hello Kitty heart-shaped notepad. I also had 2 tampons, a mint, a cough drop, and 2 pens.

A homemade mustard yellow rosette hair pin

1 pearl earring... I wonder where the other one is... I should look for that!

The cutest fall address labels I got for free in the mail. A whole bunch of Walmart receipts, haha the only place I shop.
Garbage

I had a pocket full of ripped up paper. This was once a grocery shopping list but when I got to the store I realized I didn't have a pen so I ripped each thing off the list when I put it in the cart. It was quite entertaining, but obviously slightly messy.


The inevitable change at the bottom of the purse.

A check book I rarely use but for some reason must always have.

My MOUNTAIN of coupons! I always make sure to have these with me because I never know when I might come across a great sale or find something on clearance at one store that is still full price at another.

The Wallet! Which I bought 2 1/2 years ago at Forever 21.

It clearly needs to be replaced but it's perfect other than wear and tear, I just can't part with it.
The middle section is all my cards.
The left opens up into a huge accordion pocket where I keep money and business cards. I also have the receipt from when I bought my wedding dress, cute huh?

And finally my keys and cellphone.

I have a buzz lightyear, butterfly, and lipgloss key chains. I also have a princess house key, my mail key, and car keys.
I have a Samsung blast cellphone which I have painted the back of with 3 kinds of pink sparkly nail polish and just the other day I added some big chunky blue glitter. I love it! I realize I could have just bought a cover for my phone but this is more fun and way cheaper. And did I mention super sparkly?!
So that's my purse. I realize it's a crazy mess but my purses have been known to be black holes where receipts, change, and bobby pins go to die.
What are your must haves for your purse? Are you super organized or a little more messy like me? Do you prefer small, medium, or large purses?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment