Sunday, September 26, 2010

TAG: This or That

Hey Everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I spent mine hanging out at my parent's house. It was nice to get out of this little town I call home.
So here we go with this fun beauty TAG :)
MAKEUP
Blush or Bronzer: I love using them both but I think I use bronzer more.
Lip gloss or Lipstick: Lip gloss is what I use most often

Eyeliner or Mascara: This one is hard but I think I have to choose eyeliner, I think it makes the biggest impact on my entire look.

Foundation or Concealer: Definitely foundation. I have some acne and an uneven skin tone which is most easily fixed with foundation.

Neutral or Color eyeshadow: As much as I wish I could say I'm always trying new and bold colors on my eyes, I'm all about neutrals. I love a neutral smoky eye.
Pressed or Loose eyeshadow: Pressed. I own loose shadows, but I find pressed to be easier to work with.
Brushes or Sponges: Brushes! I love brushes! I do occasionally use sponges for packing on color and things like that but for the most part I use brushes for everything.
NAILS
Long or Short: I think short nails look more polished, practical, and better with all shades of polish but I will be forever jealous of girls who can grow long pretty nails.

Acrylic or Natural: I looove acrylic nails. But not crazy long or eccentric nails, just simple short/medium length, slightly squared off acrylic nails.

Brights or Darks: I love them both but would have to choose brights. I'm so safe with the rest of hair, makeup, and wardrobe that I feel like bright nail polish is my way to color outside the lines.
BODY

Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume! I love the bottles they come in, the pretty smells, how long lasting they are. I feel like they are my own little luxury because I try to be so frugal with everything else. When I am spritzing some on after I have gotten completely ready for the day I feel like one of those movie stars in the black and white movies. Cheesy, yes. The truth, yes!
Lotion or Body Butter: Body butter. I know lotion is more practical, but body butter is so luxurious and creamy and moisturizing.

Body Wash or Soap: Body wash. I'm not a bar of soap kind of girl. I like the bubbles and lather or body wash.
FASHION

Jeans or Sweatpants: Sweatpants all the way. They are comfortable, can be fashionable, and they are my own little safety blanket after a bad day or from "that time of the month." They make everything better :)

Long or Short sleeve: Neither. I prefer somewhere in between.

Dresses or Skirts: Dresses! They are so feminine and classic and there are so many different styles.

Stripes or Plaid: I have always loved plaid and I think I always will.

Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals Sandals Sandals

Scarves or Hats: Scarves. I have a million of them and I love to wear each and every one of them.



Studs or Dangly earrings: I used to always prefer dangly earrings but lately I can't get enough of studs.

Necklaces or Bracelets: Necklaces for sure. I think they make an outfit.


Cowboy boots or Riding boots: Riding boots. I think cowboy boots are very cute but can so easily go wrong and look ridiculous. Riding boots are so classic. I think they look so cute over a pair of dark jeans, with a blazer and an ultra-feminine blouse.


Jacket or Hoodie: Jacket. My heart will always love jackets.

Heels or Flats: Heart says heels, feet say flats. I love to buy heels but they don't get worn much.


Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21 because they have the best accessories ever.

Saks 5th avenue or Nordstrom: Nordstrom I guess. Not that I really shop there either, but if I had to choose.
HAIR

Curly or Straight: I prefer right in between, Wavy!

Bun or Ponytail: Bun!

Bobby Pins or Butterfly clips: Bobby pins

Hair spray or Gel: Hair spray. Gel is too heavy.


Long or Short: Long!

Light or Dark: I have always had blonde hair and I love being a blonde.


Side-Swept or Full bangs: Full bangs bring back horror stories of my childhood, I prefer side-swept.

Up or down: I think I look prettier with my hair down but that's just my opinion, many people look gorgeous with their hair up.
(That's my brother and I at his wedding.)
RANDOM
Summer or Winter: Summer. I live in an area with snowy frigid winters, so hands down SUMMER!!

Fall or Spring: Although I do enjoy Fall, Spring is my absolute favorite. Sunny skies and a cool breeze and the end of winter, doesn't get better than that!


Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate always! Yummm.....

East or West coast: West, it's the only place I've ever lived and it's generally warmer. I don't like cold.
What are your answers to these questions? Which ones would you answer the same or differently?
I hope you enjoyed and I will talk to you soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment