I just made an order of e.l.f. Cosmetics using the coupon code NEWSTU for 50% OFF all Studio Cosmetics with a purchase of $25.00 or more. I'm so excited about the goodies I picked out. Of course once I was on the website, I couldn't help looking around at the other things not included in the coupon sale. I was inspired by Lauren (whose wishlists can be seen here) to make a wishlist of my own.
Here's what caught my eye....
1. Mineral Eyeshadows in Sweet, Outdoorsy, Dreamy, and Flirty
2. Mineral Lipstick in Fiery Fuchsia and Bare Brown
3. Studio Cream Blush in Temptress
4. Large Black Brush Holder
5. Essentials Duo Eyeshadow in Butter Pecan and Berry Mix
6. Beauty Encyclopedia: Everyday Eye Edition
7. Nail Polish in Innocent and Glitter Glam
8. Mineral Blush in Rose (bright rosy pink)
9. 5pc Hypershine Gloss Set
10. Vanilla Coconut Gift Set
I don't really feel like these are products I can't live without but I do plan on adding them to my collection within the next few months. I know orders from e.l.f. can be iffy sometimes when it comes to pigmentation or how the color compares to the website but I love their products. I have had really good luck with all my purchases and am rarely disappointed. I feel like you are always taking a chance when you order online but with e.l.f.'s fantastic prices and good reputation you know you are getting more than your moneys worth.
Well let me get off my e.l.f. soapbox lol.
Do you have any of these products? What do you think of them? Let me know how they are working for you.