Saturday, March 19, 2011

Too Faced Nude Attitude set

Hi Ladies!
If you follow me on Twitter (ThtsFrmTheMrs) you saw yesterday that both my e.l.f. and Too Faced packages arrived. What a fantastic Friday it was! This is the package I was most excited about. Too Faced has their Vintage Sale ending soon and because I can't resist a good sale or the thought of trying a new makeup brand (not that Too Faced is new but is new to me) I decided to make an order. They have some great deals going on with their makeup sets and as you can tell from the title, I got the Nude Attitude set. Oh and did I mention I got it for only $20.00!!


The order also came with a sample of the Shadow Insurance and a code good for 20% off your next purchase.


All the sets come in an adorable makeup clutch
I'm glad I wanted the products that came in this set because it comes with the cutest clutch.

Here's what I got...

Too Faced Lash Injection mascara
I have heard a lot about this mascara and I'm really excited to give it a go. The brush is huge and just packed with bristles.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance anti-crease eye shadow primer
I love my e.l.f. primer but with all the raves about this primer I couldn't help but try it. It doesn't come with a wand like my e.l.f. primer but the squeezy tube will do the job just fine I'm sure.


Too Faced Lip Injection extreme lip plumping treatment
I didn't realize this was a lip plumper but I'm still excited to try it. It has a brush applicator and a slightly fruity scent.

Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Honey Pot and Cocoa Puff


Aren't we all suckers for shimmery neutral eyeshadows? I sure am. These two are gorgeous. I wasn't expecting the colors to be so nice, but they are. I think I could use these two everyday and never get tired of them. Sorry I forgot to swatch them but the pics are very true to color.

Those are all the goodies I got with this little order. As much as I love all my drugstore and e.l.f. makeup, I'm very excited to add a little high end to my collection.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment