Friday, June 17, 2011

Things I'm loving right this second

The husband and I are off to the big city {baha not so big compared to others I have lived in but massive compared to where I am now} this weekend to
wish&dream&plan&browse
house things. Like kitchen cabinets. Lights. Rugs. Washer/Dryer. Dishwasher. Paint. Etc
We might be getting ahead of ourselves but if we wait until we aren't ahead of ourselves
we are late!
And I surely don't want that
Not one bit
So instead we shall get ahead of ourselves.

inothernews
Things I'm loving right this second?
this picture


My hair in this picture. It's time for a hair cut.


My sweet kitten in this picture


This awesome new lipstain I got this week that gives me bright pink lips ALL day long
so some day I can look like her and have pretty lips everyday

Oh and I read this and this it made me so sad and want to cry. the end.


Must go finish packing for my weekend in the big city.
Happy Father's Day

{why don't people wish everyone a happy father's day? who says it has to only be to your dad or fatherlike figures?! i say it should be happy for everyone so i repeat Happy Father's Day}

No comments:

Post a Comment