Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Review: ONYX Professional 100% Pure Acetone

Hey ladies!
I wanted to give you guys my thoughts on this nail polish remover I have been using almost two months. I hauled it here.

ONYX Professional 100% Pure Acetone

100% pure acetone is so amazing for removing nail polish. I absolutely love it. This is the only brand I have used so I can't compare it to anything else but compared to regular polish remover, it's fantastic. It makes even chunky glitter polish come off in seconds!

You stick your nail in here

Hold it for a few seconds and then rub your nail on the bristles.
The polish is gone like that {implying it's super fast!}

Something to be careful of?
Acetone is really drying to your skin. I don't have sensitive skin so if you do, proceed with caution. If your skin doesn't get irritated easily and you want to try this out then you are going to need a good lotion near by.
Each time I have taken my nail polish off I have used

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme
{as you can tell, it's almost gone!}

I use this between each nail polish removal. I stick my nail in the acetone and once the polish is off I immediately moisturize that finger. I haven't experienced any overdrying. My cuticles are fine. Nothing is peeling or cracked. It takes another second but it's really worth it. I really wouldn't use the acetone without a really good moisturizer.


I 100% recommend this 100% acetone (hahah I'm so clever)


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment