Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Impressions: Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Evening Soothe

One of the things I struggle with most is finding face wipes I love. I don't know if I'm overly picky or if I just pick out the worst kinds, but I have terrible luck.
In my last haul I purchased these makeup wipes from Walmart

Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Evening Soothe (Chamomile and White Tea)

I really should have known better than to purchase this. When I research and read all the packages I don't like the wipes I buy so what made me think I would like the first ones I picked up? Terrible idea. I have used these wipes three times and each time has been worse than the one before.

The worst thing?
The scent
They smell SO strong. It's stinky and old lady scented and the fragrance is so strong I have to breathe out of my mouth because the smell is awful. I really don't think I will make it much longer with these. I can't even imagine how awful they are for skin. So.Much.Fragrance.  gross

The second worst thing?
They don't work.
They claim to remove waterproof mascara. They don't even remove regular mascara. fail


I don't blame the wipes for me not liking them. They never stood a chance. I really shouldn't impulse buy makeup wipes. I'm too picky. I just want something fragrance and alcohol free that removes my makeup.

I haven't used the Morning Fresh Citrus and Cucumber ones yet but I expect they will be the same.


All in all?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment