Sunday, June 5, 2011

Review: Equate Micro Dermabrasion Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes

Hi ladies,
Earlier this year I decided to try a new kind of makeup remover wipes. I picked up the Equate Micro Dermabrasion Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes.



The ingredients if you're interested. (Not that I know what they mean lol)


Here is what the product looks like.
I like the tub the wipes came in. It's actually really good quality and the colors are pretty.
The wipe itself has a textured side and a smooth side.
I used these for about two months.
During those two months my skin got so irritated, dry, and flaky.
It took me about a month to figure out it was the wipes irritating my skin. As soon as I stopped using the wipes my skin got better and all the dryness went away. I don't know if it's the alcohol in the wipes that make them so harsh but I have never had that problem with any other face wipes. I have even used other Equate wipes that didn't bother my skin like these did.
I was drawn in to try the product because I thought it would be great if I could exfoliate, remove makeup, and cleanse my skin all in one step.
Shame on me for being lazy. My poor skin paid for it.
I don't recommend using these wipes.

I haven't thrown the wipes away because I use them on my arm/hand when I am swatching makeup. I plan on using them all up and keeping the tub so I can just buy the refill packs of future makeup wipes and save a dollar or two instead of always buying the pack in the tub.

In summary, Don't buy these makeup wipes!

xoxo

1 comment: