Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mini NYC Haul

Of course my first post after saying I can't do hauls is.... a haul.
I was grocery shopping with my husband this past weekend and there was a coupon sitting on a shelf for $5.00 off $10.00 worth of NYC products. The coupon/makeup/gooddealonmakeup bug bit me and I just couldn't resist. I was suddenly hit with the urge to pull out every makeup coupon in my wallet and use every single one. That worried my husband {muwhahaha} and he thought it necessary I make a small makeup purchase.

Here is what I picked up



NYC In A New York Color Minute nail polish
{Left} Times Square and {Right} Radio City Rose


I love this line of NYC polishes. I have quite a few and they are some of my favorites. These two colors in particular scream summer to me. I love them!


NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City


I have always loved the NYC liquid lipshines. This is a really nice nude colored gloss with a little shimmer to it. I particularly like the wand in these glosses. It's a really long sponge tip applicator.




I find this makes applying my gloss a lot easier and quicker because there is the perfect amount of product for my lips.

NYC Smooch Proof 16 HR Lip Stain in Champagne Stain



I love love love this lip stain! It doesn't have a nasty taste or smell. It's such a gorgeous color and has great pigmentation. I wore this to work one day and brought it with me to reapply and didn't need to once. I drink a lot of water through the day plus this lasted through breakfast and lunch! I was so impressed.


Those are the things I picked up with the coupon. It was fun to treat myself to a few new things. I will have swatches this weekend. I hope you're all doing so wonderful! Oh I will also have a quick review on an NYC Jumbo Eye Pencil I got last month and forgot to show you!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment