Monday, June 27, 2011

First Impressions: Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine spray

Okay ladies, I want to share my first impressions of this spray that I showed in a haul here

Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine spray

As you can tell in the picture above, this spray is sparkly.
I bought (well I had a coupon to get it free so I didn't have to buy it but you know what I mean) a bottle of sparkly water that smells like fruity cotton candy. I feel that I have been misled.
I have used this I think twice and it has seriously done nothing for my hair
The scent is super strong. It's similar to the Suave Dry Shampoo but MUCH sweeter almost sickly sweet.

Fragrance aside, I really noticed no difference to my hair.
I'm pretty disappointed though. The dry shampoo from this line is so awesome, I thought the shine spray would also do well, but I'm not in love. I will keep using it and hopefully this sparkly water will do me some good... I will let you know if I find a purpose for it.


So Far?!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment