Thursday, October 21, 2010

WnW Coloricon palette: Lust

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well!
I have been loving my Wet n Wild Coloricon palettes so much that I decided to post a little series of looks I have been doing with each palette. What's so great about these is they each have 6 coordinating shades, 3 shimmer and 3 matte. They can be used in so many ways for both natural and dramatic looks. The theme of this palette is purple, so of course I had to post it first!

Here is a look I did using all 6 shades


To create this look I used the following brushes and WnW palette. I also used my e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow primer (not pictured).


The brushes I used were my 4 Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow brushes, my e.l.f. studio eyeshadow "C" brush for blending, and my e.l.f. studio fan brush for dusting away fallout.

1. I used the lightest purple matte shade all over my lid.
2. I used the bright purple matte shade in the outerhalf of my lid.
3. I darkened the crease and outercorner with the darkest matte purple shade.
4. I used the white glittery shade as a highlight on my brow bone and inner corner.
5. I used the shimmery teal/black shade to line my upper lash line.
6. I used the shimmery purple/black shade to line my lower lash line.

The more I look at these pictures the more I realize I needed to blend more, so pretend after posting those pictures I took a fluffy eyeshadow brush and blended away the hard lines (; Okay thanks!
I hope you enjoyed and were inspired to try a new fun look with you're Wet n Wild Coloricon palette in Lust, you DO have it, don't you?! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment