Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to...

1. I have an order with e.l.f. that will hopefully be on its way to me soon! They had free shipping Monday night which is one of my favorite kinds of sales, instead of spending $6.75 on shipping, I got to buy more makeup! It still hasn't shipped yet, but I'm trying to be patient. I haven't had an e.l.f. order since July and I just wish it was here already!



UPDATE: It shipped It shipped! I made the order Monday night (10/11/2010), It posted on my e.l.f. account Tuesday (10/12/2010) and it shipped today (10/14/2010)! I have found e.l.f. can really vary when it comes to the amount of time it takes to actually ship an order. Some of my orders have shipped the same day, others have taken over 7 days before they finally ship. I'm glad this one was only 2 days, I can't wait for my stuff to arive!


2. I have totally straightened my vanity and am going to do a makeup/beauty collection/storage post. I'm trying to decide if I should take a million pictures or if I should make a video to post on here... The video would be easier but an actual post would be prettier. I'm just worried about how long it will be, but that's the boring stuff I will think about. Mostly, I'm just excited to show you all my vanity. I love having my own girl space where I can sit and have all my girliest things right there to play with and use as I get dressed up.



3. I am also going to be reviewing the new Nivea Happy Sensations body lotion because it's AHmazing, my sister and I are obsessed, and it's on sale at Walmart right now for $5.00 which is a total steal!



4. Oh and my first attempt to de-pot some eyeshadows was a total disaster but I plan to show you the aftermath and my creative way to save my once pressed powders... if you catch my drift.

That's all I have for now but be sure to check back soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment