Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A little bit of Halloween

Hey Everyone!
This past weekend I went to a Halloween party my friend was having as a zombie of sorts. I was having a hard time deciding what to be and my husband told me he wanted me to be something dead, so off I went to "die." Surprisingly it only took me about 20-25 minutes with the makeup and then maybe another 25 minutes with the hair, blood, and costume.
I have never been anything dead or gross for Halloween and other than the typical "80s Barbie" makeup, I have never even done anything so centered on makeup on Halloween either. This was definitely a first for me so I hope you will forgive any little messy mistakes.



 With my hair I (obviously) just backcombed it a bunch to make it look crazy. I put it half back so my bangs wouldn't get in my face or in my blood. 





 The blood was done with a gel textured red food coloring. I was shocked how well it turned out.


 I really like these ones where the flash totally washes me out, it makes me look so zombie-like!


I was definitely lacking most in the costume department. I took an old shirt and ripped it up and put holes in it and I wore some distressed jeans.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my first Halloween costume of the season! I have a work costume party on Friday and then of course Halloween itself this weekend. I think I might want to do different things each day.... but we will see how creative I get.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment