Monday, October 25, 2010

TAG: 20 Questions

1.What is your astrological sign? Virgo
2. What colors did you wear today? White, pink, and yellow


3. Name a silly thing you do when no one is watching. I brush through my eyebrows constantly, trying to keep them from getting crazy. (Unless of course I have my e.l.f. clear brow gel on!)


4. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who are rude to others for absolutely no reason.


5. Name a culture that intrigues you and why. I am intrigued by the Greek culture. Maybe it's because they make so many great movies about it (Big Fat Greek Wedding anyone??) or because of their strong family ties and traditions, but I love it.


6. What did you eat for dinner last night? Homemade Taco Salads


7. If you could travel back in time, what year would you visit and why? I think I would want to go back to the 30s and 40s when women were so classically beautiful. The clothing and hairstyles were iconic and I would love to be a part of that kind of beauty.


8. Do you like to dance? I don't love it but it can be fun from time to time.


9. Do you collect anything? If so, what? I collect makeup because there are so many kinds, colors, types, products and brands.


10. What is your idea of a good meal? Something with seafood, pasta, and salad.


11. If you could be invisible, where would you go, what would you do, and what would you want to see? Oh man, if I could be invisible I would probably visit an ex or two and let them know how I really feel about them. Maybe sneak on a plane and go to New York!


12. Do you believe in past lives, if so, any thoughts on yours? No, not really.


13. What do you get complimented on the most? My dimples and my eyes.


14. If you could walk in the shoes of one person for a day whose shoes would you chose and why? Betty White, I wouldn't mind being the coolest 80 year old in America.


15. Do you know how to cook, if so, what is your best thing to make? Yes I know how to cook, and I quite enjoy it most days. The best thing I make would have to be my Caesar salad or my breakfast burritos.


16. What is your biggest concern about aging? I'm not too worried about wrinkles, my mom has great skin. I don't really know what else I worry about, I guess I'm not too worried about aging as long as I'm healthy.


17. What were you like in high school? Loud, friendly, outgoing, average grades but I was more concerned with having fun and hanging out with my friends. Going to school activities and lots of time spent at the mall!


18. Do you have any hidden talents? No not really lol, but I should learn a few.


19. Do you generally feel understood? Haha I'm not sure what this question means, but I guess so.


20. Name the person whose opinion matter the most to you. My family and my Husband.

I tag all of you! Leave your answers below!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment