Monday, October 11, 2010

Haul: Some Rite Aid Clearance

I don't know about you, but there are few things that bring a smile to my face like seeing a million of these when I walk in the door of a Rite Aid..

 
Rite Aid has been putting a lot of the left over products from the limited edition displays on 50% off clearance. I only bought a few things but I love clearance sales like this because they give me a chance to be more adventurous with the shades I buy, which is exactly what I did..

N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Turquoise (0151-11)
Retail Price: $3.99, Sale Price: $1.99
 I have been wanting a turquoise eyeliner so bad! I have almost ordered one from E.L.F. a few times but I didn't want to order enough stuff to make the shipping worth it, so when I saw this on clearance I knew I had to pick it up. The color is gorgeous and it's a very smooth creamy pencil. The only thing that bummed me out a little was when I gave it a rub test...

It clearly rubs right off so I won't be wearing it on my bottom lash line which is where I experience the most running and smudging and disappearing liner. We will see how it does along my top lash line.

Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color in Pixel Pretty (03)
Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top coat
Combo Pack Retail Price: $6.20, Sale Price: $3.10
Okay seriously, how awesome is this color!! It's sad to admit this is my first Sally Hansen nail polish... I have only bought Wet n Wild and E.L.F. and for so long that I am kind of getting tired of them and wanting to branch out my collection into other drugstore brands. This color is amazing and it only takes 1 coat to reach the color in the bottle! And it came with a bonus clear coat, which I have needed for like weeks now.
Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second nail color in Grand in Green (638)
Retail Price: $4.15, Sale Price: $2.07
I was going for a deep forest green... I ended up with a murky greenish greyish black color... I'm disappointed but maybe it will look different once it's actually on my nails and maybe in the sunlight... we will see. If nothing else, at least it's a fall shade even if it's not the fall shade I was looking for.

N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Sheer Ruby (556b)
Retail Price: $1.99
This actually wasn't on clearance but if you haven't noticed, I love these glosses. I actually bought this because it said it was a sheer red and I love sheer red lip colors because they are so wearable. As always, this gloss is so smooth, it's not sticky, and it's very lightly vanilla scented. I love it! This will be great for fall.

Found any great deals at Rite Aid? Tried any of these fun products? Let me know below!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment