Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Small Walmart Haul: Rimmel, L'oreal, Sally Hansen & Garnier


My friend and I went to Walmart when she was in town last weekend because we like to walk around and look at everything together (you know, so we can find all those things we don't need but have to buy...)



{Makeup}


I have been wanting to try the new Scandaleyes retro glam mascara from Rimmel after hearing one of my favorite beauty gurus on Youtube talk about it so much. Then I also picked up a new L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense because my other one was old and drying up. I love this liquid liner. No matter what new ones I try out I always go back to this kind.

{nail polish}


I needed a new top coat and got my old favorite Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. It is really super shiny and dries so fast.

{skincare}


I'm so excited about this! I got a bottle of the new Garnier clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil. I tried a large sample of a cleansing oil last year (I think the brand was DCH or DHC... something like that) and I absolutely loved it. It removed my makeup so nicely and made my skin feel so soft and clean but not dry so when I heard Garnier was coming out with drugstore priced cleansing oil I knew I had to try it. Plus, I got a coupon for $1.00 off in this month's Glamour magazine so how could I resist... right!?

{CANDY!}


We felt it necessary to buy candy so I got a bag of mini Reese's Eggs in white and milk chocolate. They are amazing. I love them. I love the holiday edition Reese's. The fun shapes make them taste better. I swear.



That's all I picked up on this trip. Just a few new fun things and repurchased a few favorites. 
Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment