Sunday, April 20, 2014

My weekly meal plan!


As I mentioned in my grocery haul I always plan our meals for the week before I go to the grocery store. Some weeks I feel motivated to cook dinner, try new recipes, and I really look forward to making my grocery list. Other times I just want to make grilled cheese sandwiches and pretend that's a balanced meal. Lately I've been doing a lot better about making dinner and am actually excited when dinner time rolls around each night.

I have an ambitious meal plan for the next week without any really easy nights but I've been more committed lately to not letting any food in our fridge go to waste which is helping me find the motivation to make the food I've planned for the night.

Take a look below at what we have on the menu...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment