Friday, April 11, 2014

Collective Haul: Sally's, Target, Rite Aid, and Office Depot!


My friend and I spent a Saturday afternoon a while back shopping and getting lunch. I wanted to share the fun things I picked up...




I got the Turbie Twist!! & I love it so much!! I dread getting out of the shower and having long wet hair all over the place but I hate big ol' floppy towels on my head. This solves both of those problems! It is the perfect size and securely holds all my wet hair until I feel like dealing with it!


Orly Nite Owl and ????
& Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner

I love both of these polishes! The colors are beautiful and I'm really love the consistency of Orly polishes. They apply so nicely. I'm quickly getting addicting and always have my eye out for good sales to pick up more shades.

I think I saw someone on Youtube recommend this nail polish thinner and since I have 100+ bottles I decided I should make a $4.00 investment into some thinner to make them last longer. When the polish gets old and goopy I only need to squeeze a few drops in, shake up the bottle, and the polish is good as new! I'm so glad I picked this up! 


I wanted to give you a better view of Nite Owl. It is such a pretty grey with a very fine silver shimmer.


I've always wanted to try something from Pacifica and couldn't resist the sound of Coconut Water cleansing wipes. They smell absolutely amazing and the towelettes are really really soft but I found that they dried out really quick while using them and weren't great for getting my face makeup off. I prefer a really wet makeup remover wipe so I won't be buying these again.



I was so excited to finally try the Almay makeup eraser sticks. If you haven't seen them before they are basically a Q-tip with eye makeup remover in the stick. You break one end and all of the product goes to the other end and soaks the cotton. Then you can use it to clean up smudges and/or mistakes with your mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. They work really great and I got these on sale so even though they aren't a necessity it seemed worth it to pick them up for a good deal!


I picked up one of the Almay Liquid Lip Balms. This shade is Rosy Lipped.


It's a nice sheer subtle rose color. Though the texture is very smooth I don't really notice it moisturizing my lips like a balm.


The beautiful Wet n Wild Nude Awakening palette.
So.Beautiful.
I am so glad I was able to find this. These shadows (like all WnW's eyeshadows) are soo pigmented and I love that it includes matte and shimmer colors. Plus, as always, I'm a sucker for a neutral eye palette so really there was no way I could pass this up.



Those are all of the beauty items I purchased. I also want to share what I picked up from Office Depot!



I got a really pretty turquoise 13 pocket accordion file folder and a pack of the Post-it Full Adhesive sticky notes. I don't know how I've never used these full adhesive sticky notes before but they are amazing. How did I ever survive with just a small strip of sticky on my Post-It notes!?


I'm so glad I got this file folder. I am using it to organize all of my household user manuals and warranty information and it can hold so much! Plus, the color is gorgeous && why shouldn't office supplies be functional and pretty? Right?!


And finally, some blank cards with envelopes! I love the design on these and the light yellow envelopes. I like to buy blank cards because I can use them for anything. Thank you cards, birthday cards, invitations, you name it! 


Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment