Saturday, April 30, 2011

TAG: Makeup

-What foundation do you use?
e.l.f. Flawless Finish foundation
 
-How about concealer?
Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer
 
-Do you know your undertone color?
Not really
 
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they are so pretty!
 
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't always do abide by that
 
-What brand of mascara of you use?
Mostly Rimmel, but I have many kinds
 
-Sephora or Ulta?
I haven't been to Sephora since I was like 15 and I have only been to Ulta once but I absolutely loved my trip to Ulta!
 
-Do you have MAC Pro card?
Nope
 
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Mostly brushes. Occasionally eyelash curler
 
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Always! I don't wear eyeshadow without it
 
-For the face?
I switch between the L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base and Pixi Primed and Poreless. They both make a bigger difference at covering up pores than making my foundation last though.
 
-What is your favorite highlight powder?
e.l.f. Studio Golden bronzer, the lightest square
 
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow in Elegant and Earthy. WnW Ultimate Expressions palette in Sand Castle
 
-Do you line your eyes?
Yes
 
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Mostly liquid or automatic pencil (the kind you twist up not the kind you sharpen)
 
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Rarely.
 
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
A little messy but totally worth it!
 
-Do you use mineral makeup?
I use mineral eyeshadows but not face makeup
 
-What is your favorite lipstick?
This changes all the time, but currently it's my Jane Augaceuticals lipstick in Oasis
 
-How about lipgloss?
N.Y.C. Brighton Beach Peach
 
-What blush do you use?
This changes daily. Today I used e.l.f. and I have been reaching for my Senna blush a lot too.
 
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I haven't yet but I have wanted to
 
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment