Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mini Walmart Haul: N.Y.C. (with swatches), Burt's Bees, and Dare Me perfume

Hey Ladies,

I only have a few things to share with you that I picked up from Walmart a week or two ago.

I had 3 N.Y.C. coupons that were expiring soon and since I haven't bought anything from them lately I thought I would take a look.
I ended up with the Eyeliner Duet in Rich Girl, Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush, and Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach.
N.Y.C. Eyeliner Duet in Rich Girl
I really like the bronze shade. The black shade is rather mediocre. The picture on the Right was my smudge test taken about ten minutes after swatching. As you can see, it smudges quite easily. This is disappointing but not unexpected. I won't be using this on my lower lash liner but think it will work fine on the top lash line.

 
N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush
How pretty is that color?! I'm quite excited to use this product. I have another Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink which I already love, I'm excited to have one in more of a berry shade.

N.Y.C. Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach
This is my first of the lipshines since N.Y.C. changed the packaging, wand, and formula. The formula seems basically the same to me, I don't notice a huge difference. I like the wand and don't mind the change in packaging. The scent is still the same light vanilla. I really like this sheer peach shade with a hint of shimmer.

 
Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit
This adorable little set was originally $15.00 and I found it on a clearance end cap for $5.00! It was such a steal, I couldn't pass it up. To be completely honest, I don't remember ever owning anything from Burt's Bees but I have always wanted all their products.
Here's what the set came with...


I'm really excited to try all of these, they smell sooo good!



 
Baby Phat Dare Me perfume

A month or so ago I bought this same 0.5oz bottle. I got another $5.00 off an Coty fragrance and this was the only one I was really interested in. It was at Walmart for $10.00 originally but with my coupon I got it for $5.00 which is a great price for such a good smelling and good quality perfume.


Those are all the little goodies I got.
Hope you enjoyed!



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment