Friday, April 15, 2011

Beauty Books: Style by Lauren Conrad


I got this book on Amazon for $10.00 a week or so ago. I have read the first two chapters and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's kind of like a big hard bound fashion magazine without the advertisements. It has hair, makeup, and fashion advice with tons of great pictures and examples. One of the first things she talks about is building up your wardrobe with staple pieces and like a good student I have already ordered one and it's in the mail (not solely because of the book, but I was feeling extra inspired to purchase one).
I look forward to trying out the hair and makeup looks as well.
This was such a good deal online, I think in the next few months I will purchase some more beauty/hair/fashion books such as this one. 

Do you have this book? What do you think of it? Any great beauty books you recommend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment