Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mini Walmart Haul: Rimmel, Revlon, Sally Hansen

I have just got a few little things here and there to show you guys that I picked up from various trips to Walmart. It might not be the best idea financially, but mentally it sure makes grocery shopping easier if I know I can pick up a little makeup something for myself when I'm finished.

Rimmel London Glam'Eyes single eyeshadow in Urban Green

Rimmel London Lycra Lash Extender mascara in black
I had a $2.00 coupon off any Rimmel mascara and decided to repurchase this one instead of try something new. I love the wand and think it coats and lengthens my lashes really well.

Revlon Illuminance Creme shadow in Not Just Nudes


I frequently see this quad in video tutorials and although I don't normally go for creme eyeshadows I couldn't resist these gorgeous shades and decided this would be a good place to start. I'm interested in trying creme colors as the bases for my powder shadows.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty and Thinking of Blue
I have always wanted to try this line from Sally Hansen but at $8.00 or more per bottle I figure I might as well purchase OPI or some other higher end brand. Turns out Walmart sells these for $5.50 and that I can definitely handle :)

 
Those are just a few little things I have picked up.
Have you tried any of these or something similar? What are your thoughts?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment