Thursday, April 21, 2011

Collective Haul: JCPenny, Big Lots, Walgreens, Payless

Last weekend my hubby and I ran away to spend a few days in 85 degree weather (I couldn't wait another month for summer, I need it now!) and I did a little bit of shopping while I was there.

Here's a round up of the goodies I picked up

JCPenny

gold&brown aviator sunglasses, $9.99

Teal&Green canvas tote, $6.00

Payless

Faux leather pastel pink slouchy purse, $9.99

Olive/Sage/Forest green flats with brass stud detailing, $12.00

Big Lots

e.l.f. Studio lip stain in Heartbreaker, $2.50


Neutrogena Skinclearing oil-free concealer in Fair, $3.00




Neutrogen Skin Soothing Underye Corrector in Soft Light, $3.00



Paris Fashion (Big Lots version of Paris Hilton for Women by Paris Hilton), $3.50
Now I don't normally by knock off perfumes like this but I have had the real thing and absolutely loved it so I thought I would just smell this to see if they came close at all. Obviously I think it smells exactly the same or I wouldn't have bought it. I was so surprised! How do they do it...?

Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss in Luminous Lilac, $1.50




Maybelline lipstick in Nude Shell, $1.50




Walgreens

 May's People Style Watch and Allure, $2.99-3.99 each
I went out of town and didn't bring any magazines, I had to stock up on my favorites.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder trial size shampoo, conditioner, and lightening spray, $2.99


John Frieda Collection trial size Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner for Breakage Prone hair, $0.99 each

WetnWild Coloricon 8-pan eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone

I am so excited to finally have my hands on this palette! It's my first of the three 8-pan palettes and the colors are GORGEOUS!


I swatched a few of the colors...


Their pigmentation is fantastic. They are so soft and shimmery (no mattes in these palettes) and the colors all go together miraculously. I love it!!



Those are all the fun things I treated myself to this weekend. I had a really nice relaxing weekend and I sure wish I could do this all the time :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment