Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EOTD: Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon in Vanity and Lust

I just have a quick EOTD to show you. I wanted to do a look that didn't use any of my everyday eye shadows. I haven't used my 6-pan coloricon palettes as much as I thought I would so I reached for two of them.

Here is the finished look...

This is what I used...

WnW Coloricon palette in Vanity and in Lust
Rimmel Sexy Curves in Extreme Black
Rimmel Extra Super Lash in Black
Too Faced Lash Injection in Black
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Blonde
E.l.f. Clear Brow mascara
L'Oreal HIP Kohl eyeliner in Navy
Pixi Eye Bright primer

{Yes I used three mascaras. I used the Too Faced first to thicken my lashes, Sexy Curves to comb through & separate my lashes, and then Super Lash on my bottom lashes.}



Here is how I used the eyeshadows

1. Shimmery cream color in my inner corner/inner third
2. Shimmery gold color on the middle of my lid
3. Matte purple on the outer third of my lid
4. Shimmery charcoal teal in the crease and outer "V"



I really like the combination of these colors together and while it is not something I would wear every day, it's still subtle enough that I wouldn't consider it dramatic.

Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment