Saturday, April 16, 2011

Freebies: Target Beauty Bag

Hey ladies,
Just wanted to show my Target Beauty Bag freebie I got in the mail this past Friday.

The box it came in, so cute...


Small Sonia Kashuk makeup bag

Happy Sensation body lotion, Pantene shampoo for fine hair, Neutrogena naturals lip balm
I already have this lotion in full size but it will be nice to have a travel size I can throw in my purse.
I have never used this shampoo before and I don't have fine hair but it says it's volumizing and I'm always down for that :)
The Neutrogena Naturals lip balm seems nice. I have used it 2 or 3 times so far and can't decide how I feel about.

Fekkai Shea Butter moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
I have already used these little samples and I will be honest... I'm not impressed. BUT I think it's because I have a ton of hair and these samples were not enough for my hair. It smelled good though!

And finally...

$25.00 in Target coupons

Which, if you got this freebie, can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons. So if I you print off a coupon or clip it from the newspaper or magazine and it isn't specific to a store (like these are) then you could use it with one of these and get a great deal on some products!
Coupons just make me happy. The End

Oh but want to know something sad, every other bag I have seen got a Maybelline lip gloss sample and I did not :(

If you didn't take advantage of this freebie opportunity, there are always great deals going on around the internet for coupons, freebies, and samples. Target and Walmart always have samples you can sign up for as does P&G, All You, Vocal Point, etc. There are also great places you can go that will hunt down the greatest samples and sales all in one place like slick deals, the thrifty couple, etc.
So go on and start hunting for those deals!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment