Thursday, January 27, 2011

No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~Proverb

Cold weather is really getting me down....
Much like that song by the carpenters "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down..."
I realize it is neither rainy or Monday but somehow that song seems appropriate
I ran away to Arizona for 4 days last week and had the most fabulous time with my sisters, sis-in-law, brother, and nephew
I got my first manicure (crazy right!?)
I'm not sure I'm a fan of the whole situation, it was kind of awkward.
But it was a fun girly thing for all the sisters to go do

Lots of shopping. Dinner at Cheesecake factory. almost 24 hours of roadtripping with my big sister
But my favorite part of the weekend is best represented by a video I made....
   Please enjoy

Oh he is so cute. That is Brody Drake. He will be 2 on March 9th
and he is my one and only nephew and I love him sooooo much!!!!

Did I mention it was 70 degrees there and it was 10 degrees this morning on my way to work?
ewww.

I don't know if I will truly be happy until Spring....
























I thought maybe if I drove around my favorite town I might be able to find some beauty hiding in this frozen weather....



...but all I see is the snow. cold.frigid.snow.

Dear Spring, I wish you would return to me. I miss you so very much. Love, your very biggest fan

No comments:

Post a Comment