Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bath&Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul (In-Store&On-line)

       I am so excited to share what I got from B&BW both on-line and then in-store My package arrived about a week ago and I couldn't wait to tear through the whole thing and smell all the lovely things I bought. Unfortunately one of the items had opened during shipping so I had to go into a store to exchange (Which I guess wasn't too unfortunate because I picked up a few more things)
1. Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion
2. Coconut Lime Verbena Moisturizing Shampoo
3. White Tea and Ginger Gentle Foaming Soap -- Already obsessed
4. Coconut Lime Verbena Moisturizing Conditioner
5. Exotic Coconut Deep Cleansing Soap
6. Crisp Citrus Herb Deep Cleansing Soap
7. Wild Honeysuckle Fragrance Mist --My favorite scent&they are discontinuing it
8. Sweet Pea Perfume -- Got it for $6.50 reduced from $30
9. Twilight Woods Hand Lotion -- Finally understand what all the hype is about
10. Pearberry Body Splash
11. Pink Grapefruit Body Splash
12. Winter Candy Apple Wallflower refill
13. Japanese Cherry Blossom Wallflower refill

I also got the Sea Island Cotton wallflower, which smells so clean and refreshing, but it's plugged in so I didn't feel like taking a picture of it.











Everything smells so wonderful and I'm really happy with everything I purchased. I wish their sales were this fantastic all year, because I am feeling a little bit addicted now!


Did you shop the Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale? What did you pick up? Let me know!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment