Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Shopping Part 1: Accessories

Hey Everyone! I can't believe it has been a whole month and I STILL don't have my computer cord. RadioShack has totally failed me! Luckily my brother was nice enough to let me borrow his cord until I get mine. I did a lot of shopping in November and thought I would share with you everything I got as a few collective haul posts! I bought a bunch of clothes too, I'm still trying to decide if I will post those though.

Large Circular Rhinestone studs&Heart Shaped with small rhinestones studs
I got these earrings from Payless for BOGO 1/2 OFF. I totally love the heart studs, I wear them almost every single day. They are so cute dressed up or worn casually.
Purple Head Wrap/Head Band/Ear Warmers
There is a flower crocheted on the right side of the headband in the picture above but it's sort of hard to see.


It holds together in the back with a button, which looks so cute!
 It's very cold where I live and I wanted something cute and warm. I got this from Payless during the same BOGO 1/2 OFF sale.

Forever 21 beaded&sequined stretchy headband
I love this headband!! It's so cute and it was only like $4.00! I love Forever21's accessory section!
Forever 21 Black Bow clip, Gray Leopard Bow clip, Black rhinestone barette, Cream with gold rhinestone barette
I love fun little hair accessories like these. They make even the simplest hairstyle so much cuter. The bows were $1.00-$2.00 and the barrettes were $3.00-$4.00.
Forever 21 Gold and Aqua/Creamish Chandelier Earrings
I instantly fell in love with these when I saw them! I love big dramatic earrings like this and for $4.00 there was no question! I had to have them!
Three pendant necklaces, Forever 21


I don't even know what to call this necklace but I love it!
I just love all the fun little bobbles on there. Although I'm not one for wearing crosses, so I think I will have my hubby take that one off.

Black and gold sparkle and rhinestone bow necklace
How cute and girly and feminine is this necklace! And I just love black and gold jewelery. I'm obsessed!

Silver and pearl leaf and flower necklace
This necklace was only $1.00!! Oh Forever 21, you're amazing! This necklace isn't as long as the other two but it's so thin and delicate, I think it looks better short.


Well those are the fun accessories I have bought this month, I hoped you like it. I will also have all the bath and body products I purchased, a collective drugstore haul, and an e.l.f. haul. Oh and maybe a clothing haul, but we will see.

What fun jewelery have you bought lately?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment