Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things i LOVE today

i LOVE snow that makes it okay for me to be late for work in the morning


i LOVE kittens that wake me up from my nap by batting at my hair over the arm of the couch


i LOVE the excitement of a day off from work that makes everything after 3:00pm at the office a joke


i LOVE how big the family room is once you take the Christmas tree down


i LOVE my genius sister in law who got the virus off my computer that prevented me from blogging


i LOVE living in a small town where I get to watch escape artist cows run through four feet of snow alongside the highway like they are having the time of their lives


i LOVE the prospect of braving the snow and cold and frozen roads so I can spend a few days hanging out with my family


i LOVE my sweet husband who gets up early every morning and warms up my car, shovels the driveway, and makes me toast with my favorite bread




Happy New Year (:

No comments:

Post a Comment