Monday, December 20, 2010

e.l.f. Haul #8!

Hey Everyone! At the end of November e.l.f. was having a 60% off Minerals sale and I just couldn't resist picking up some new things. I really haven't ordered a lot from their Mineral line, so I was glad I could get them for such great prices!

This is the cute package my order arrived in!

Then it was all in a bag like this...

Not a huge haul, but here are the goods

4 piece Mineral Brush Set

Can I just tell you that I have wanted the mineral brushes since they were first released but I didn't want to spend that much on all of them when I didn't need them so I went for the small travel set.

Mineral Mini Kabuki brush

So little and so cute!!

Close up on the bristles

Mineral Complexion Brush

Close ups

Comparison of the mini kabuki and the complexion brush

Mineral Blending Eye Brush

Close up
I haven't used this yet but the brush seems too big... I'm not sure how it will do at blending

Mineral Concealer Brush



They are all extremely soft!


Mineral Lip Gloss in Trendsetter






This is a really nice rusty cranberry pink with loads of shimmer. The formula is very smooth, not sticky at all.


Mineral Lipstick in Party Pink









This is quite similar to Nicely Nude but it's a lighter pink.

Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight


I am getting quite the collection of these, as I did with the Candy Shop Lip Tins. I wonder what e.l.f. will use as their Free Gifts next.


Mineral Eye Liner in Black and Midnight







So far I really like both of these. For some reason though, the eye liner in Midnight is super soft and the black one is very firm. The packaging is slightly different between the two so I wonder if they have changed the formula slightly and that's why they are so different.

Mineral Eyeshadow in Trendy, Confident, and Sassy














After Christmas I will finally have all of the mineral shades I want from the collection. I love how shimmery and pigmented these products are. These three especially are very pretty. They actually go really really well together.

I have another e.l.f. order to show you this week and I will have swatches of all these products at the end of that post. Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment