Monday, December 27, 2010

e.l.f. Haul #9

Hey Everyone, This is my order from Cyber Monday! I think this took like 2 weeks just to process before e.l.f. shipped it out. Luckily I got everything I ordered and nothing was broken when it arrived!

Here are the goods...

The box

Inside the box

The cute e.l.f. bag it all comes in

The products from their elements line

Elements custom eyes in (From left to right) Sage, Moondust, Mocha



Elements compact




So when you order from their elements you get to choose any combination of eye shadow singles, lip color singles, or face powders. Then you order the compact and you can mix and match and make your own compacts! I'm really only interested in the eye shadow singles.

Here is what they look like in the compact
The compacts are also magnetic so the pans stay in there really well. It was so fun making my own eyeshadow quad. I already had the single in Golden Goddess so I have that in there now.

Shimmering Facial Whip in Pink Lemonade

I'm telling you, my friends and family are probably so sick of me giving out their email address for these, but I just think they are so fun.

Studio Mascara Wands 12pk
I decided I wanted to have these on hand for when I'm doing other peoples makeup.

Studio Powder Brush

My all time favorite brush I have ever used.

Studio Stipple brush






So I was really excited for this new brush e.l.f. came out with and I got it for like 55% off or whatever the Cyber Monday sale was I hate it! I feel like it's not as tightly packed with bristles as it should be. It seems too loose or flimsy. I don't like how it applies.


Mineral Eyeshadow Primer



I already have this product and just wanted to pick up a backup while they were so cheap.

Studio Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain

Another new Studio item
Comes in such a pretty bottle!

Annnd... It comes with a pump!
I was so surprised when I took the lid off and there was a pump! The most expensive foundation I own didn't even come with a pump. Thank You e.l.f.! I have only used this twice and haven't decided how I feel about it yet. It's very very creamy which doesn't react well with my oily skin. It gives about medium coverage which when layered with my favorite powder foundation results in the full coverage I prefer. I'm still deciding what I think of it though.

Studio Brush Shampoo
HOORAY! I finally have brush shampoo and I am so excited! I took a picture of the bottle out of it's packaging but for some reason blogger won't let me add anymore pictures to this post. I loove washing my brushes and I can't believe I have used them for so long without washing them! If you don't wash your brushes, I totally recommend you use this!


New Studio Products

Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Mellow Melon


Without and with flash
This product is so smooth. The color is sheer but very pretty. Definitely mellow like the name says.

Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn and Bronzed

Dawn

Bronzed
These cream eyeshadows are soo smooth and pigmented. I hope they come out with a slate gray and a charcoal black because I think they would be so gorgeous!

Studio Pigment eyeshadow in Magical Maroon, Golden Goddess, and Passionate Purple




Now I promise I shook each eyeshadow the same so I could take a picture of the product but for some reason Passionate Purple came out a ton.

Golden Goddess and Magical Maroon are very shimmery and glittery



Passionate Purple however, is totally different
It's slightly shimmery and the shimmer is actually a bright blue. It's very smooth almost like if it were a matte powder. This eyeshadow is like the perfect medium between matte and shimmer. I don't know why it's different from the other pigments, but I am in love with this color!!

These are all the products I got with this order. I don't know what is going on with Blogger so I am going to have to post the swatches in a separate post tomorrow, I hope you don't mind.
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them? Let me know below!

Happy Holidays everyone!

xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment