Monday, November 1, 2010

Date Night FOTD

Hey Everyone, Happy Halloween! I took some pictures while I was getting ready Friday night to go out with the husband and I thought I would share them with you.

The Products
 My main focus when choosing products was trying out the new things I have been purchasing so for this look I used almost all recently purchased/never before used products, minus 5 things.

Here's the look

 The Face Products
 1. e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige
2. Almay tlc Long-Wearing Foundation in Ivory 01
3. e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder in Rosy Beige
4. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
5. Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in Amber Glow
6. e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance

The Eye Products
 1. e.l.f. Clear Brow Gel
2. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
3. Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Knock On Wood
4. Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet As Candy
5. Rimmel Soft Khol Intense&Smoky Eyeliner Pencil in Sable Brown
6. e.l.f. Professional Defining, Blending, and Eyeshadow brushes
7. Sonia Kashuk for Target Eyeshadow brush
8. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Extreme Black


The Lip Products
 1. e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude
2. N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Cappuccino


I hope you enjoyed!

Happy November
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment