Sunday, July 18, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to



1. I have a big E.L.F order that will hopefully be here on Tuesday!!!

2. I just ordered the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Pallette last night!! Oh my goodness, I don't think I will be able to sleep until it gets here I am that excited! I have seen tons of videos about it on YouTube and everyone says it is $25.00 but I got mine for $19.95. So I don't know if they are having a sale or if they dropped the price but go get it if you have been on the fence about it. I will do a review when it gets here!


3. I have a small-ish E.L.F. order that just shipped this past Tuesday the 13th. Now in my defense, I don't order from E.L.F. every week like it seems. I actually made this order on 06/15/2010, it shipped on 06/21/2010, and arrived on 06/29/2010 (Don't ask me why it took a week to ship, because I have no clue!?) but my landlord didn't check her mail for over 10 days and my package got sent back :(( Luckily E.L.F.'s Customer Service representatives are a dream to work with and they re-shipped the package!! And I'm pretty sure they paid the shipping! I called their customer service line, explained what happened, and within 24 hours my order had re-shipped. I think I was on the phone for less than 5 five minutes. This is the second time I have had problems with the landlord checking the mail and have had to call E.L.F. about a shipment and they are always so nice. High quality products you can purchase for $1.00 to $8.00 AND they have great customer service, please give me another company that can boast that! Haha I'm rambling a litte...


With all the money I have spent lately on makeup I don't think I will be doing a whole lot as far as hauls but I have a lot coming to show you guys and this will be a chance to try my hand at reviews. Yesterday I did a really gorgeous smokey eye with Wet n Wild single in Penny and the Wet n Wild Ultimate Expressions eyeshadow pallete in Pink Sand so I think I will recreate that look and show you guys the look along with a review of my gorgeous WnW shadows.


That's all for now, I'm off to clean my apartment.


Do you have any fun online orders coming? Have you tried any of the Coastal Scents Palettes? What do you think? Done any hauls lately? What did you pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment