Friday, July 23, 2010

E.L.F. Haul # 4

It's here, It's here! My E.L.F. haul # 4 has arrived. Unfortunately, it sat in my landlord's mailbox for 2 days in 90 degree weather so some of the stuff was a little funky and melted but I am hoping it will go back to normal. So let the fun begin!


Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, $3.00

I am not sure what the texture of this is supposed to be like, but I'm thinking mine got affected by the heat because it has the weirdest texture like cottage cheese and jello... But I have heard really good things about this stuff so I am looking forward to trying this out!

My oh so favorite Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in plum, $1.00


Sorry I didn't get swatches, my camera died. I was kind of bummed with the color of this. It's too... wearable. What a silly complaint, I know. But I was really looking for a super purple (not bright but just obviously plum-y purple) and this is grayish black with a faint purple tint. But it's still a pretty color and I L-L-Love this eyeliner so all is well :)



Dramatic Lash kit and Natural Lash kit, $1.00 each

My first eye lashes! They are reusable, and so pretty and I'm so excited to have big pretty eyelashes. Although I have heard the glue is not of good quality so if anyone knows of some good eyelash glue, let me know because I am so out of my element here.

Nail Polish in (L to R) Pink Passion, Hot Pink, Mango Madness, and Matte top coat,

$1.00 each



So the first thing I thought when I saw these bottles was that they mis-labeled Passion Pink and Mango Madness because when I think of something being Mango I think of shades of orange and coral. But the colors are all so bright and fun and perfect for summer! :) Oh and the matte top coat! This thing is a beauty! I put it over my E.L.F. Nail Polish in Smoky Brown and it immediately made the polish matte. It's amazing!! Ahh I love it. I don't think I am going to use a regular shine top coat until this bottle is gone. It's soo cute!

Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink, $1.00


I am addicted to this stuff! And this color is so pretty. It shows up kind of sheer on my lips because of the darker red color of my lips but I can see a "perfect pink" difference.



Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry, $1.00

Gahh!! My first berry gloss and I looove it! The perfect wearable, not too pigemented but more than a clear gloss shine, kind of gloss. And just to recap, the texture is like silk, so smooth. I don't find it sticky in the least. And it has the twist up applicator at the bottom and the gloss comes through the sponge-y top. I loove this stuff. :)

Studio Minty Lip Gloss in Miami, $3.00

They weren't kidding when they said Minty. As soon as I twisted off the lid I could smell super strong mint almost like toothpaste (Which isn't neccessarily a bad comparison, I like toothpaste). The color is really pretty, it's a baby pink with lots of gold shimmer. One thing I noticed when I swatched this is that it felt really sticky but I haven't put it on my lips... so maybe it will feel less sticky on my lips... yeah probably not. But it's cute... :) That's a plus.

Mineral Lip Gloss in Pageant Princess, $3.00

As far as I can tell this is Miami re-packaged and not sticky... I will have to wear it to know the difference so stay tuned.

Mineral Lip Liner in Peachy, $3.00

This is a lot more orange than I was expecting... I haven't put it on my lips yet, so hopefully it's not as pigmented when I'm actually wearing it. The packaging is really nice though and it's really easy twist up application.

Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Raisin, $5.00


I love this color. It is natural and wearable, because my lips are on the darker side. It might look dark on someone with lighter lips. I love the formula. It's so smooth and creamy. I'm very excited to put this on.

All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach, $1.00

I have heard really good things about these all over color sticks. This is a really shimmery peachy bronze color that will make a really nice bronzer and highlight. It comes with very little product though, so hopefully a little goes a long way.

Elements Custom Eyes in Golden Glow, $1.00

Oh my goodness, this stuff is soo pigmented. I love it. It's so bright gold and shimmery. Ahhh I love it. Normally with the elements you create your own palette but I didn't want a whole palette, only this color interested me and it's gorgeous!
That is everything I got with this order. I am so excited to use these products and see how well they all work.
Have your tried any of these products from E.L.F.? Have your recently gotten an order in the mail? What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment