Friday, July 16, 2010

My lip products! Well some of them :)

Hey Everyone! I thought I would show some of my favorite glosses and lipsticks I have accumulated over the last couple months.

First Up, E.L.F. Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry and Baby Lips, $1.00


So I have already talked about both of these but I thought I would do swatches of them anyways. They are so smooth and long lasting. I love these. I think Strawberry makes THE perfect Red Lip.
Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Melon Mayhem, Coconut Craze, and Mocha Maniac, Price Unknown

Now I understand those aren't the greatest swatches but these are very sheer glosses. These are semi-sticky and make for really inconvenient application BUT they look really cute layered over lipstick or by themselves to add little shimmer to your lips. I like to keep them in my purse for when I need gloss on the go and lets be honest, they are pretty cute. Oh and then best part, they taste DELICIOUS!
N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Pink Kiss, Iced Orchid, and Pink Sand, Approximately $2.00

I love love love Pink Sand. I wear it every day. It layers really well over nude lipsticks.. okay let's be honest they layer really well over everything. They have a doe foot applicator and a really nice texture. For the price you pay, you can't beat this product. Now I do have to say Pink Kiss is pretty frosty and not for everyday, but I still find it wearable. They come in a lot of colors and I totally recommend them.

N.Y.C. Ultra Last Lipwear in Rose Gold and Rose Petal, Approximately $2.00

Rose Petal was my first lipstick ever! I bought it last December for my hubby's company Christmas party and I have loved it every since. It's a really gorgeous and, as far as my normal lip color goes, dramatic berry red. It goes on really smooth as well. Rose gold it also beautiful. It has a lot more shimmer than Rose Petal and the flecks of gold make the texture slightly gritty but I love the color so much. It actually appears surprisingly natural on my lips. The perfect coral-gold-nude-pink... little bit of everything haha!
E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph and Nicely Nude, $5.00
I have talked about these before but they are so creamy and moisturizing I just can't get enough of them. If they weren't $5.00 I would own every single shade. And the black matte packaging is gorgeous and looks so luxe. Dear E.L.F. I wish these lippies weren't so expensive (compared to your other products) so I could feed my addiction with a new shade everyday. The End :)

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip color in Just Peachy (903C) and Think Pink (901B), $2.00-$3.00
Sorry I didn't get the names on the picture. For those of you who have tried these products you know the shade names are on the shrinkwrap packaging which means as soon as you rip it open to try it on, the name is gone. But I did a little digging on http://www.wnwbeauty.com and found their names. These lipsticks are soo pigmented and matte, which I love, but so drying. :( If only they could be moisturizing like my beautiful E.L.F. lipsticks. So make sure you wear chapstick!
And finally, Revlon Super Lustrious Lipstick Pearl in Silver City Pink, $6.00-$7.00


This is my most expensive lipstick... sad isn't it. I should branch out. But I just can't justify spending so much on one thing. I have been a cheapie shopper my whole life. ( Thanks Mom.) This is the lightest most delicate pink. I feel like such a lady when I wear this. I really want to try more shades from this collection, maybe I will splurge.... :)
So I hope you saw something that interested you. If you want me to do a review on anything or see more swatches just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I bought Silver City Pink at Big Lots for $2! :o maybe yours will have it too. That would be so lucky for you.

    ReplyDelete