Monday, May 12, 2014

{What I made for dinner: Roasted Asparagus & Grilled Steak salad}


The other night my husband wanted to grill the t-bone steaks we had in the freezer. I don't like steaks with any bones or fat so I cut off the meat and gave the rest to my husband. I made him garlic bread, sauteed mushrooms and onions, as well as mashed potatoes to go with his steak but I wanted something a little lighter. I decided to make a big ol' salad and I'm so glad I did because it turned out delicious!

Take a look...


romaine lettuce
roma tomatoes
roasted asparagus
grilled marinated steak
sauteed mushrooms & onions
cheese & garlic croutons
mozzarella cheese
caesar dressing
& a squeeze of lemon

basically it was pure heaven.
I love big salads. I love steak. I love roasted asparagus. & I love Kraft Classic Caesar dressing.
So I figured why not combine them all into one dish!?

I saved some of the meat and veggies and made another salad for lunch at work the next day and it was still just as good.

xoxo

 {I had to share one more. It was just so good.}

No comments:

Post a Comment