Wednesday, May 11, 2011

note to self:

Went two days without breakfast or lunch
Mister&I are both too stubborn to go to Walmart
scrounged a dollar so I could eat something for lunch today
bought poptarts from the work vending machine
felt like I ate the most satisfying flavorful feast
realized I must go to Walmart
   no matter what

I spent an hour and a half grocery shopping
By the time I got everything in my cart, then up on the conveyor belt, then back in the cart, then into my car, then into my house and put away I was so tired
     PHEW

sure glad I picked up DiGornio because I never could have made a real meal.
Now we have breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, AND dessert!
We haven't had all those things in at least 2 1/2 weeks



note to self: don't let this happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment