Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TAG: Skincare Routine

1. How many time do you wash your face daily?
 I would say 1 1/2 times. I'm really good about washing it at night but in the mornings I usually skip a few steps because I'm running late (or just being lazy!)

2. What skin type do you have?
 Combination

3. What is your current facial wash?
 Mario Badescu Cucumber Cream Soap (sample size)

4. Do you exfoliate?
 I'm a recovering exfoliaholic. I used to exfoliate way too often and way to vigorously. I'm using a much gentler exfoliant now and I only do it twice a week.

5. What brand do you use?
 Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub

6. Is it really important to moisturize?
 Absolutely, I'm a big believer in moisturizing,

7. How often do you moisturize your face?
 I moisturize my skin every morning and night.

8. What moisturizer do you use?
 I use the Garnier Nutriste Moisture Renew Gel-Cream around the outside of my face (forehead, temples, jaw line) and the Mario Badescu Control Cream on my nose, cheeks and chin.

9. Do you use sunscreen?
 I do not. I have never been very good at using sunscreen. I try to remember every once in a while and I will half-heartedly put on one application but I struggle at keeping up with it and re-applying as needed.

10. What is your favorite skincare line?
 Before I started using the Mario Badescu samples I didn't have an entire skin care routine and I just used basic items so right now it's my Mario Badescu samples and I'm obsessed with them. I hope to branch out and find good drugstore dupes though.

11. Do you have regular facial treatments?
 I have never had a facial treatment period, so no.

12. Do you have freckles?
 I have a few random ones but not full on facial freckles.

13. Do you use eye cream?
 I do. I have a sample of the Mario Badescu Hyaluronic eye cream which I use every morning and night. I really like the product but I don't see what it's purpose is. Once the sample runs out I don't see myself purchasing another eye cream... we will see.

14. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
 I do currently have acne prone skin and I always have. To be honest nothing I'm using is actually geared towards treating acne prone skin so I should really get on that.

15. Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
 This is a silly question. No one HAS to use Pro-Activ. I wouldn't mind trying it sometime and see if it works for my skin but I don't now nor have I ever.

16. Which celebrity do you think has good skin even without makeup?
 Most of them. Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens, Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Aniston, Rachel Bilson.

17. One step of the skincare routine that is a MUST for you?
 Tie between moisturizer and exfoliating.

18. Why do you think we should take care of our skin?
 You're skin is always going to be there and the decisions you make now will show on your skin forever. If you take care of it now, it will look nicer when your older.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment