Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Organizing and Cleaning

I have been hit with the spring cleaning bug and have the overwhelming desire to throw everything away. I want to get rid of all the clutter and simplify my life!

I decided to start with my vanity in my bedroom.
This is what it looked like when I started...


This is what it looks like now!

I got rid of a bunch of old makeup, including my whole mascara drawer...

It was really hard to throw away all my mascaras because I was still using them all but they are all 4-6 months old and it was there time to go.


I also went through my mess of a nail polish collection.
Before

During


I threw away a bunch of old polishes

After!


I filled up a garbage and a half with junk and old products


I'm much happier with my vanity now and it feels so good to be rid of that extra clutter.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. did you ever read the article i sent you about WHY you should throw away old mascara, or did you just decide to do it anyway? ;-) -szq

    ReplyDelete