Friday, September 5, 2014

Target & Washi Tape Haul!


Happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing some goodies I picked up from Target and a whole bunch of washi tape I ordered online through www.jane.com!

I will start with the washi tape. I have a bit of an addiction to these little colorful rolls of tape. I don't know what but when I see them for sale on Jane for $1-$2 each I just can't resist picking up a few (or in this case a BUNCH). All but two of these rolls are from Shop Cherry Sprinkles on etsy. The blue banner roll (3rd in from the left) and the coral flowers on white background (3rd in from the right) are from Silent Poetry Arts on etsy. If you are looking for good deals on washi tape I recommend checking Jane.com regularly since their sales only last a few days.



I'm absolutely in love with all of the rolls I picked up. I love the colors and patterns and themes! Washi just makes me happy.... :) 

Now on to the fun things from Target.
I love shopping at Target but I rarely get to go because the closest one to me is over an hour drive. But a few weeks ago I went into the city for dinner with a friend and afterwards we decided to wander around Target. Here's what I found...


I see so many people on Instagram posting about the most adorable stationary supplies from Target's dollar section so as soon as we walked in the door I went straight for the dollar section. I found a couple cute pads of sticky notes.



Then in their office supply section I picked up these magnet clips from the up&up brand. I bought these last years in the same colors but different patterns so I was happy to pick up more that will coordinate with the ones I'm already using.

{tip: I bring these clips to work because they'll stick to the tower/modem thing of my computer & I can hang reminders and lists where I can see them easily without cluttering up the surface of my desk. If the tower of your computer sits on your desk pick up some magnets and utilize it as a magnet board!}


There aren't words to describe how much I love this pink and gold clipfolio I found in the school supply section of Target.





I just.... I just can't. It is beautiful. Adorable. I love the colors. I love the polka dots. And I actually needed a clipboard so why not make it the cutest clipboard known to man!?!?

Last but not least, some cleaning supplies. I watch a lot of Target hauls on YouTube and see so many ladies talk about their cleaners from brands I can't buy at WalMart so on my fun Friday night out with friend we went and picked out... cleaners.... :)



These both smell amazing. Their bottles are so dang cute. And they were only a few dollars each. I can't wait to start using them and see if they live up to all the hype!


That's everything I picked up from Target. I hope you enjoyed seeing those items!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment