Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 2014 Ipsy -- Urban Decay, Dr. Brandt, Klorane, & more!


I'm so excited to share what came in this month's Ipsy bag!

The bag...



Last summer they did a very similar bag to this one. It was the same shape and material but was a clear neon pink. I'm absolutely in love with this white and orange polka dot pattern!

Retail value of travel size: $9.00
Received the full travel size bottle in bag!



I was so excited to see that they included a dry shampoo in this month's bag. I love using dry shampoo and I love trying different kinds. This is the perfect size for travel or keeping in my purse for touch ups throughout the day.

Retail value of full size: $45.00
Retail value of this sample:  $11.25


I have always been intrigued by this brand. I've gotten samples from Sephora and loved every one. I'm especially excited for this primer because it says it is for oily/combination skin and that's what I am! I am always on the lookout for something that is going to help with the big ol' pores on nose, cheeks, and chin! I can't wait to start using this!

Retail value of full size: $22.00
Retail value of this sample: $5.50



How could I not be excited to see Urban Decay in this month's bag?! And a mascara no less! I love trying new mascaras and they are the perfect product in sample form because you get to try the brush and the product and there is enough for several uses! Then you can figure out if you like it before buying a full size.

Retail value of full size: $5.50
Received full size in bag! 


I was excited to see a lip balm in my bag but as soon as I smelled it my opinion quickly changed. It is described as "Mandarin green orange and ginger" My sister and I describe it as bug spray! lol I just think it is really stinky. My mom really liked the scent though so I am going to give it to her!

Retail value of full size: $2.99
Received full size in bag!



I haven't had the best of luck with eyeshadows from Ipsy over the past year. Mostly because I got really odd shades. I was so happy to see that this month I got a nice neutral champagne shade. It has a slight shimmer to it but no glitter. I'm really excited about it. I've never tried anything from J. Cat Beauty before so I look forward to trying their brand for the first time!

That's everything in my bag this month!

Retail Value of the bag: $34.24
Amount I paid: $10.00

I'm telling you, I just love Ipsy. I love getting new products to try every month and I love all the cute bags!
If you are interested in trying out Ipsy you can check them out here.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment