Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Target, Walmart, and Big Lots Haul

Over my birthday weekend I did a little shopping and thought I would show you what I picked up.

Big Lots

Almay Pure Blends translucent shimmer

This was an impulse purchase, as most Big Lots purchases tend to be. It's a subtle highlights that can be used for cheekbones, brow bones, or inner corner of the eye.


Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Soft Plum



I love these mousse blushes. They are so easy to blend and this shade in particular will be great for Fall!

Revlon ColorStay Overtime lip color in Perennial Peach


I'm so glad I bought this product. The color is gorgeous (although not very peachy in my opinion), pigmented, and SO long lasting. It is not the texture of a stain but it really does adhere to the lips and last for hours. I love it.

Walmart

Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

I ran out of my Walgreens brand eye makeup remover (which is fantastic) so I decided to give this one a shot. I haven't tried it out yet.

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Fractured Foil 


I was so excited when I saw these at my Walmart! They only had silver, hot pink, and white. While I wanted all three, I only chose silver. I love it because it is sparkly!

Rimmer Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in Gold Silk

If you have read my blog before, you know this is my absolute favorite nail polish brand. Every shade I own is opaque after one or two coats, long lasting, and the brush is fantastic! I call this shade my grown up nail polish.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo

My hair is the longest it has ever been in my life and I have heard good things about this shampoo so I bought it! That's pretty much all the thought that went into purchasing this.

I haven't used it yet. It leaked. BLAST!

TARGET



I love these little earring trios from Target. They always have two small studs and then a larger more fun pair. While I love the pearls and flowers, I bought this for the owls! Gah! I love them!



I got this adorable cream colored crocheted headband! I love soft headbands like this that go all around your head. I have worn this two or three times and I'm a little disappointed because it got stretched out putting it on and taking it off my head. I can still wear it but it takes more re-adjusting throughout the day because it is a little stretched out. Sad.

I got a very plain satin black headband that I couldn't find when writing this. I also got two pairs of shoes which I am saving for another post!


Those are all the fun things I picked up while out and about shopping.
Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo

1 comment: