Monday, October 17, 2011

Sephora Haul: Smashbox, Korres, Benefit

For my birthday my sister gave me a Sephora gift card and my husband gave me a Visa gift card. I used up the gift card from my sister and put some of my Visa gift card towards my order.
I had never bought anything from Sephora before and was super excited to finally pick out some goodies.



Samples!
The sample selection was a little disappointing when I got to the end of my order. I chose the only two perfumes offered and then went with a foundation because everything else was meant for aging skin or men. I didn't even take an individual photo of Sephora foundation sample because it was legit orange and horrible so I threw it away.

Flower by Kenzo

This perfume is so very old lady scented.

DKNY for women

Holy-Moly delicious. This stuff smells soooo good! It is deliciously amazing. It's so fresh and long lasting. I love it. (And apparently wearing it will make you a hot blonde in NYC making out with random strangers via taxi windows...)

Benefit One Prime Day deluxe sample set



(Left to Right)
"that gal" brightening face primer, the POREfessional PRO balm, Stay Don't Stray primer

I wasn't in need of anything in my makeup collection so I decided to buy sample sizes of high end brands that I have never been able to try before. so far I love the POREfessional balm, it makes my pores magically disappear. It's also lightly fragranced, which I normally hate but this smells so nice. I have used the Stay Don't Stray a few times but don't have an opinion yet. I haven't used the primer yet either.

Smashbox Try It Kit



(Left to Right)
Photo Finish foundation primer, Photo Finish Lid Primer, Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx, Hyperlash Mascara in black, Lip Enhancing lip gloss- Sheer Color in Illume

Gahh! I love this set! I was so excited to try Smashbox and I love everything in the set. I'm obsessed with the two primers, they are FANTASTIC. The gloss is probably my favorite gloss I've ever tried. The mascara has a really cool wand that is great for separating lashes.

Now these were all sample sizes so I wanted to give you an idea of how big a "deluxe" sample size is
(Really I just wanted to show you my cute new brush from Walmart!)

So yes, they are small but they are expensive brands that I wouldn't normally buy. And, I don't use them everyday so these will definitely last me a while (except for maybe that gloss, I wear it all the time!)

Korres Buttered Up set in Jasmine




I have heard and seen so much about these Korres Lip Butters and was thrilled when I saw they had a little set of the lip butter and the lip butter glaze. The color is gorgeous and it smells subtly sweet. The product is so smooth and creamy. I'm obsessed.

Smith's Rosebud Salve


This is another product I have seen and heard about all over YouTube. I bought my own and I love it. It is faintly rose scented but majorly moisturizing. I love it! It can be used as a lip balm or on dry skin patches on hands, arms, etc.



These are all the fun things I picked up from Sephora. I actually got these back in September and have made and received another order from Sephora since then. So look for that post soon! I have tons of fun brands to show you! Thanks for sticking with me, I know my posting has been sporadic lately.
Love you all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment