Saturday, November 15, 2014

Planner/Scrapbooking/Papercrafting Haul {New goodies @ WalMart}


Last week I was wandering through WalMart and decided to see if they had any new stickers. I was blown away to see that they not only had new stickers but they had re-done that whole aisle and added a papercrafting section. I wanted to buy one of everything but forced myself to put at least half of it back! Everything was super affordable so take a look below at what I picked up and then RUN to your WalMart and get some before it sells out because I'm sure it will go fast!




They had several sets of  journaling cards from We R Memory Keepers for only $4.97. Each set has 100 double-sided cards in it. I picked up two sets.

The first is the celebration/birthday set...

The second is the chalkboard set...

I love the designs on each card and can't wait to start getting crafty with them. I have so many ideas for how to use these making cards, gift tags, scrapbooking, mini-albums, & in my planner!

Next I picked up a 24 page set of phrase cards from Colorbok. This was $2.97 (if I'm remembering correctly)



The aren't double-sided but each page can be cut into 2-4 smaller cards. Again, I love these designs and the different phrases.

I picked up a 2-pack of Fiskars paper edgers for $3.00.


The set comes with a chevron edge and a scallop edge. I used to have a bunch of these when I was younger and really into scrapbooking but I seem to have lost them all over the years so I was happy to see this set (and for such a reasonable price)!

WASHI TAPE (need I say more... it is a love of mine...)
$0.97 each



And finally, stamps! They had a variety of stamps to choose from and they were all really cute. The single stamps were $0.97 each and the alphabet stamp sets were $1.97. The Studio G ink pads were $0.97 each.


The alpha sets came in several different fonts and you could choose either upper or lower case. This is my first ever set of alpha stamps and I find I like the look of all lower case better than upper case so it was easy to choose this set!

The ink pads are very good quality. I only had 1 other ink pad (a navy blue one from the Target Dollar Spot) so I was thrilled to pick up a few more colors for such a low price. I purchased black, dark red, and aqua!

GO! Go to WalMart right now and get yourself some fun papercrafting supplies before they run out! I'm sure they will restock when they run out but who knows how long that might take them... so run! Go! 
They are so pretty... :) And so are you! Perfect match!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment