Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 2014 Ipsy bag -- Pretty In Paradise

I just received my Ipsy subscription bag for June and can't wait to show you what came in my bag. It was definitely a great month to be an Ipsy subscriber!

Take a look...







Full size Ofra Universal Eyebrow pencil -- Retail $13.00

"Water resistant pencil suitable for the most sensitive eye area. It is the perfect solution for your eyebrows and is called Universal Eyebrow Pencil for a reason as it is one color to suit all skin tones."

I don't know if this is going to match my brows. It seems a little too dark but I am willing to give it a try. The retail price of this alone costs more than the whole bag!



Realtree for her perfume -- Retail $24.99 for 3.4 oz

"Realtree for Her opens up with the sweet taste of pomegranate, a hint of persimmon and an exotic scent of orchids. It blends with lotus blossom and champaca flower and it’s followed by the rich scent of amber, the transient scent of violets and the depth of mahogany wood."

This smells very nice. I was disappointed to find that mine had started leaking but was grateful it shipped in a plastic bag to keep it from leaking onto everything else in the bag. I'm impressed that the full size price is so affordable. I might actually consider purchasing a full size!


full size NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee -- Retail $5.00

"Buttery soft and silky smooth, our scrumptious new Butter Lip Gloss tastes as sweet as a sugar cookie—and makes your lips look downright luscious. Swipe it on alone or over your favorite lipstick for creamy sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky."

I was thrilled to find this in my bag this month! The color is so pretty and they aren't kidding when they say it melts on your lips and is never sticky. It really does feel amazing on my lips!


1.5 oz Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray -- Retail $8.99 (full size 4.2 oz)

"Strictly Curls Beach Spray texturizes, boosts waves, adds body and volume, protects hair from the sun and creates a tousled finish. Hydrolyzed Silk and Provitamin B5 protects hair as it hydrates and leaves a shine."

I'm always excited to try a new beach spray and this is one I have heard of but never used. I love the travel friendly size and that it smells like sweet coconut!



full size Be A... Bombshell Lash Out black mascara -- Retail $15.00

"A rich pigmented mascara with a lengthening formula that offers a multidimensional look."

I have been quite pleased with the various products from this brand that I have received in my Ipsy bags every few months and I hope this mascara will be no different. I was happy to see that it looks like a wetter formula and the brush has fiber bristles (as opposed to the plastic bristled wands).


Here is a swatch of the lip gloss and the eyebrow pencil...



As always I am loving my Ipsy subscription. The bag this month is so fun (and apparently designed by Rebecca Minkoff!?). I only paid $10.00 for this bag and think it was well worth the month! I don't know how much the sample size of perfume was but the other 4 products alone are worth $36.00! Plus I got the cute bag!

I hope you enjoyed seeing what came in my bag this month.

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment