Tuesday, July 24, 2012

EOTD&LOTD+swatches: Maybelline Color Tattoo, Tarte, Smashbox, Korres, e.l.f. etc

Here is what I did with my eye makeup the other day, take a look...




The products...


I used Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer and then Maybelline Color Tattoo by EyeStudio in Bad To the Bronze all over the lid.


I used e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Elegant on the inner half of the lid and inner corner.
WnW Coloricon single in Nutty on the outer half of the lid and crease.
Finally, e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Earthy as a little pop of color on the center of the lid.


I used a little bit of Benefit's High Beam as my brow highlight.
For eyeliner I applied L'oreal's Carbon Black Lineur Intense


I applied two mascaras that are almost dried up and useless but I have loved them.
Extra Super Lash by Rimmel and Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte

Here are swatches of the eye shadows starting from the left
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze, e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Elegant, WnW coloricon eyeshadow in Nutty, and e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Earthy

Here is the lip combo I did that day...


I used...


Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine, Tarte LipSurgence natural lip tint in Enchanted, Smashbox lip enhancing gloss in Illume, and I topped it off with a little dab of the limited edition NYC Rose Lip Gloss.

Here they are swatched on my arm... 


from the left
Korres, Tarte, Smashbox, NYC

So I had to include this last photo. After I took pictures of the swatches I was washing them off and look...


The lip colors are gone completely. The powder eyeshadows are barely hanging on but the Color Tattoo...

LOOK AT IT!! It didn't rub/wash off/ fade AT ALL!! WHAT?!
This stuff means business. It is l o n g lasting.
Just wanted to share that with you so you could get an idea of the lasting power of the Color Tattoos.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment