Monday, August 1, 2011

L.A. Colors Nail Polish Haul (with swatches)

Hey there!

A little over a week ago I went to my local Family Dollar with my sister not intending to purchase anything. But alas, here we are with a haul...
Their makeup section had almost tripled with L.A. Colors, CoverGirl, and N.Y.C. cosmetics. I was most excited to see that they had new L.A. Colors nail polishes. I don't think I have bought an L.A. Colors nail polish in a year, so it was fun to pick up new shades, 7 to be exact!

(swatches are at the end)

Tropical Storm


Magnetic Force


Jewel Tone

Treasure Island


Glistening Purple

Sparkling Diamond

Sassy Sparkle

Swatches!


I really like the L.A. Colors nail polishes especially their price, $1.00!
I want to go back and get more. But that's just ridiculous, I have too many already!


Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment